Returns & Exchanges
We value our customer's satisfaction and hope for you to love your purchase and find the right fit for your shoes.
However, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase and would like to make a return or exchange, kindly refer to our Returns & Exchange policy below:
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Returns and Exchanges are ELIGIBLE for:
- Products with manufacturing defects
- Products that are new, unused and unworn, in the original state of packaging with tags and labels intact
- Products must be returned within 20 days from the date of TWA delivery
Returns and Exchanges are NOT ELIGIBLE for:
- Custom designed shoes
- Sale and discounted items
- Products that have been damaged by abuse or negligence, wear and tear, altered or soiled due to exposure to sharp objects and surfaces, water and chemicals, dirt and oil, etc.
- Products that are no longer in new, unused and unworn condition
- Products that are without original tags and packaging
* Kindly note that all shoes returned must be in their original condition and packaging with no signs of wear and tear. To keep shoes in mint condition, we encourage our customers to try on shoes on a clean and carpeted area to prevent any form of scuffing and dirtying of shoes. If the shoes are returned with scuff marks, signs of wear, toe marks, scuffed soles, tears or scratches, we will not be able to process the return/exchange.
* All decisions are subject to the final inspection and discretion of White Atelier Holdings Sdn Bhd. Return of items is not a guarantee of exchange or refund and decision made will following a case-to-case basis.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR RETURN & EXCHANGE
If you would like to make a return or exchange, and are eligible based on our requirements above, kindly follow the steps below:
Step1: Email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Provide our customer service team with your order details and reason for return/exchange (photos attached will be helpful in processing the return/exchange)
Step 3: Insert your physical invoice into the return parcel and seal tight
Step 4: Proceed to the nearest postal service to post your returns
Step 5: Provide our customer service team with the tracking number and delivery details of your returned parcel
- Delivery fee for returned items are to be borne by the customer (unless it is a mistake on our end where we have shipped a defective product or the wrong product/sizing from your order)
- Kindly ensure that your returned parcel is shipped back to us with a trusted courier company with registered tracking code for us to receive your parcel safely.
Shipping details for returned parcel as per below
THE WHITE ATELIER
A-18-13, TOWER A, ATRIA SOFO SUITES,
JALAN SS 22/23, DAMANSARA JAYA,
47100 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR,
Contact Number: 017-382 3055
After your returned parcel has arrived our HQ safely:
- Kindly allow 7 working days for us to process your return/exchange
- Detailed inspection will be done on returned product to ensure that product is eligible for return/exchange according to our policy before processing
- An exchange is subject to stock availability. In the event where the exchange stock is unavailable, you may opt for:
(1) Exchange with a different item
(2) Refund in store credit
TERMS OF REFUNDS
- Refunds will be made in the form of store credit
- Refunds will be based on the product value on your invoice (excluding shipping and other charges) from your initial order
- Upon approval, the refund amount will be credited into your The White Atelier account within 7 working days
- Purchases made using our store gift cards/e-gift cards/gift certificates are only eligible for exchange of equal value.
By making a purchase, you agree to abide to our store policies
STORE CREDIT POLICY
- Store credit is only valid for online purchases at www.thewhiteatelier.co
- Store credit is not redeemable as cash and is not refundable nor transferable
- Store credit may be used to offset the value of new purchases made on www.thewhiteatelier.co
Depending on your countries, some packages may be subjected to additional customs fees which the buyers are responsible for. Kindly be reminded we are not responsible for any additional customs charges that your package may be subjected to. Therefore, we encourage you to check your country's import fees regulations. The shipping charges of your purchase only cover the postage cost, and does not cover any additional customs/duty/handling/tax charges.